- All reservations on first come, first served basis.
- Reservations may be made online or calling Jen at 612.655.5309
- Online reservations are confirmed when payment has been processed.
- Reservations may be made over the phone and will require a 50% deposit. Deposit may be made with credit or debit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
You may also pay with cash (in person only) or you may send a check for 50% of the total cost. The cabin will be held for 5 days to give your check time to arrive. Once it arrives, it will be deposited. Once the check clears, the cabin will be reserved. If the check does not clear, the cabin will be made available to another guest.
- All reservations must be paid in full at the time of check in.
- There is a three-night minimum stay. However, ownership reserves the right to grant shorter stays due to a number of situations such as, but not limited to: off-season, last-minute bookings, or other unique circumstances.
- Each cabin has a specific occupancy. If there are more guests over the specified occupancy, there will be an additional charge of $25/guest per night for guests over the age of 5.
- For groups and stays longer than a week, please call as we may be able to offer you a personalized rate.
- All applicable sales tax and fees will apply.
- Early check outs will pay for the total days reserved.
- Check in 3 p.m., check out 11 a.m. CST
- Cancellations more than 30 days – 100% less facilitation fee.
- Cancellations 15-30 days -75% – less facilitation fee.
- Cancellations 8-14 days – 50% – less facilitation fee.
- Cancellations 7 or fewer days – no refund
- All cancellations subject to a facilitation fee of 5% of the total sale of the booking.
- Early departures or no-shows will be charged the full rate for the entire reservation period.
- Pets must be under owner’s complete control at all times and should be leashed when outside of the cabin. Pets should not bother other guests.
- Please be respectful of other guests and pick up after your pet. There are doggie poop bags available for this purpose.
- Pet owners are responsible for any damage or injuries caused by their pets.
- Pet fee is $25 per night, per dog.
**We reserve the right to either cancel or upgrade a reservation at our discretion. This type of cancellation would result in a 100% refund without facilitation fee.
- The guest acknowledges joint and several liability for all services rendered until full settlement of bills.
- Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the cabins and/or property caused by themselves, their friends, or any person for whom they are responsible. This will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Our Guest House Cabins is not responsible for your personal belongings and valuables like money, jewelry, or any other valuables left by guests in the rooms. Each guest is responsible for his/her docked boat.
- Regardless of charge instructions, I acknowledge that I am personally liable for the payment of all charges incurred by me during my stay.
- Smoking of any kind is only permitted outdoors in the designated area. Smoking inside any building will result in a $500 fee. Please make sure to dispose of any garbage in a proper location.
- Disrespect to property or failure to follow policy will result in a minimum $250 fee.